This training helps meet one of the many BACB requirements to take the RBT Exam. It will provide all you need to pass the BACB RBT Exam.
We offer is 100% money back guarantee if you do not believe our training has adequately prepared you for the RBT Exam.
Who should be a Registered Behavior Technician?
The RBT training is for educators, parents or other professionals who would like to learn evidence-based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) principles and strategies for helping clients or family members with developmental behavior challenges. This training program is based on the Registered Behavior Technician Task List and is designed to meet the 40-hour training requirement for the RBT credential. This program is offered independent of the BACB.
Practically anyone would benefit from being introduced to applied behavior analysis. You will find the skills transfer to all facets of life. However, becoming an RBT would especially benefit:
- Organizations looking to raise level of competency of non-certified staff
- People who work directly with individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Speech Pathologists and Occupation Therapists
- Direct care staff in residential settings such as group homes
- Hospital administrators and staff
- Nursing supervisors or special needs staff
- Home health aides
- Emergency response teams
- Case managers
- Hospice staff and supervisors
- Direct care staff
- Parents of developmentally challenged or experiencing challenging behavior
- Substitute teachers
- After-school activity staff
- Daycare staff and supervisors
- Anyone working with individuals displaying problem behavior
The RBT training is for educators, parents or other professionals who would like to learn evidence-based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) principles and strategies for helping clients or family members with developmental behavior challenges.
How can becoming an RBT help my career?
RBTs are in demand. This training covers a variety of topics that are necessary for an individual to pursue a career as a behavior technician, working directly with individuals diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders or other developmental disabilities.
Verbal Behavior Institute - Certified ACE Provider #: OP-07-0134
Questions? Feel free to call us at (732) 254-0300.
Or, send email to [email protected]