This training will provide you with the knowledge needed to pass the RBT® Exam. It is a major BACB requirements to become an Registered Behavior Technician®. THIS VERSION COMPLIES WITH THE BACB January, 2022 requirements and if offered independent of the BACB.
THIS COURSE AND THE RBT EXAM ARE ONLY AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH.
Our company, Verbal Behavior Institute, is a certified ACE Provider #: OP-07-0134 for the Behavior Analyst Certification Board.
We offer is 100% money back guarantee if you do not believe our training has adequately prepared you for the RBT Exam. All that is required is proof you took the BACB RBT Exam.
Who should be a Registered Behavior Technician®?
The RBT training is for Educators, Paraprofessionals and parents who would like to learn evidence-based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) principles and strategies for helping clients or family members with developmental behavior challenges.
This training program is based on the Registered Behavior Technician® Task List-2nd Edition and is designed to meet the 40-hour training requirement for the RBT® credential. The program is offered independent of the BACB.
Practically anyone would benefit from learning Applied Behavior Analysis. You will find the skills transfer to all areas of life. However, becoming an RBT would especially benefit:
- Organizations looking to raise level of competency of non-certified staff
- People who work directly with individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Speech Pathologists and Occupation Therapists
- Direct care staff in residential settings such as group homes
- Hospital administrators and staff
- Nursing supervisors or special needs staff
- Home health aides
- Emergency response teams
- Case managers
- Hospice staff and supervisors
- Direct care staff
- Parents of developmentally challenged or experiencing challenging behavior
- Substitute teachers
- After-school activity staff
- Daycare staff and supervisors
- Anyone working with individuals displaying problem behavior
How can becoming an RBT help my career?
RBTs are in demand. This training covers a variety of topics that are necessary for an individual to pursue a career as a Behavior Technician, working directly with individuals diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders or other developmental disabilities.
Questions? Feel free to call us at (732) 254-0300. Or, send email to [email protected]